We have a commitment to empowering and valuing our staff. We offer:
- Market value for the job and performance in each position
- Medical, dental and short-term disability programs for full-time employees
- A 401(k) plan with a generous employer matching contribution for full-time employees
- Career growth through training opportunities and individual growth planning
- Employee Assistance program
- Employee emergency assistance funding available
- Compensation, salary levels and increases not based on or influenced by an employee’s gender, race, color, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, or other classification protected by law
- Premier senior care provider in the Metro-East.
- Voted “#1 BEST Retirement Community” in the Metro-East by the Belleville News Democrat for more than five years in a row.
- Deficiency-free survey from the Illinois Department of Public Health for more than 10 years in a row.
- Adults 62 years and older
- 124 independent living apartments
- 30 assisted living apartments in the St. Francis Center
- 57 skilled nursing beds in the Dammert Care Center
- More than 200 residents
- Over 150 dedicated and caring team members
Changing the face of aging by honoring residents, empowering staff and partnering with the community.
To apply, complete our form online and email to Human Resources at [email protected]
or print and complete application and return by mail or in person to:
726 Community Dr.
Belleville, IL 62223
Current Job Openings
The Dining Services Assistant/Server performs a variety of services associated with quality food service production as directed by the Director of Dining Services or members of the Dining Service management team. Services performed will include, but are not limited to: food preparation and service; sanitation of equipment, furniture, and dining room areas; and dishwashing, as assigned.
Janitors are responsible for supporting mission and philosophy of The Esquiline. They are the primary support team who provide janitorial support to all department and residents. Janitors are responsible for setting up events for the following departments: Activities, Marketing, Dietary, Pastoral Care, Nursing, and family gatherings for the residents. We have over 220,000 feet of living space here at the Esquiline. Janitors will collect the waste and recycling material from the campus, and place it in the proper container for disposal. In our three levels of care, they will maintain our floors by stripping and waxing and buffing them. At times lifting is required to move furniture and other items. Janitors provide evening security checks to ensure all doors are locked and secured. Janitors may work in any housekeeping area as determined the supervisor or housekeeping manager. The housekeeping manager will make job assignments based on the needs of The Esquiline.