EXCITING CHANGES AHEAD AT THE ESQUILINE
This is a time of new and exciting changes at The Esquiline. Not only did we change our name to better reflect our mission, but we also unveiled plans for a redevelopment project.
Retirement living communities are changing and we’re changing with them. People want more flexibility, more variety, more enriching activities. With this redevelopment, we’re building on our mission to change the face of aging.
We’ll still be offering the same unmatched lifestyle options, the same breathtaking natural surroundings, and the same connection to The National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows. We’ll just be adding more options for residents to enjoy.
PLANS FOR THE CAMPUS REFRESH
Plans are still being developed but so far, we’re planning on:
- 34 luxurious new independent living homes, to include 10 courtyard homes and 24 apartments in a new three-story building
- New and upgraded common spaces
- Expanded accommodations in St. Francis Assisted Living
- A brand-new memory care area
- New and expanded rooms in the Dammert Care Center
NEW AMENITIES TO ENJOY
The Esquiline already offers a host of amenities for residents to enjoy, including chef-prepared meals, fitness classes, concerts, and spiritual wellness offerings. However, we’re looking at the redevelopment as an opportunity to add even more services and amenities.
Proposed amenities and services include:
- multiple dining venues
- convenient on-site shopping
- community library
- art studio
- wellness center
BECOME A CAMPUS REFRESH RESIDENT
For a limited time, we’ll be accepting campus refresh residents for this redevelopment. If you’re interested in living in a new apartment home, become a redevelopment resident today.
By becoming a campus refresh resident, you are essentially custom-designing a home on our campus. When you reserve your spot, you’ll have a unique role in shaping the community. As we finalize redevelopment plans, we’re surveying these residents to learn what they would most like to see.
You’ll also be able to:
- reserve your place in line for brand new apartments or courtyard homes.
- receive direct access to up-to-date timelines for construction.
- customize your brand-new residence.
- take advantage of pre-construction pricing.
- have first choice of apartment or courtyard home layouts, views, and amenities and service packages.
- enjoy exclusive member events, educational series, and meetings with The Esquiline President and senior leadership team prior to move-in.
Learn how to become a Campus Refresh Resident below.
BECOMING A CAMPUS REFRESH RESIDENT
Becoming a campus refresh resident is easy and risk-free. Here’s how it works:
- You’ll submit a fully-refundable $1,000 deposit and a signed Priority Agreement. In return, you’ll receive a Priority Number.
- Once plans are finalized, you’ll be contacted in order of your priority numbers to choose a home.
- At that time, you can review final floor plans, pricing, and details of the campus redevelopment.
- You’ll then have the option of putting your $1,000 deposit toward a reservation deposit on your apartment or courtyard home of choice, or receiving a full refund if you decide not to move forward.
There is no penalty if you choose not to move forward. Your deposit will be fully refunded—it is essentially a no-risk way of keeping your options open if you’re interested in living at The Esquiline.
Spaces are limited. Don’t miss out—reserve your space today by filling out the form on this page and we’ll be in touch.
Learn More About Becoming a Campus Refresh Resident