The Esquiline Redevelopment
Become a part of something that sparks your spirit
EXCITING CHANGES AHEAD AT THE ESQUILINE
This is a time of new and exciting changes at The Esquiline. Not only did we change our name to better reflect who we are, but we also unveiled plans for redeveloping our beautiful campus.
Retirement communities are evolving and we’re evolving with them. People want more flexibility, more variety, more contemporary floor plans, more enriching activities. With this redevelopment, we’re building on our mission to change the face of aging.
We will still offer the same unmatched lifestyle options, the same breathtaking natural surroundings, and the same connection to The National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows. We’ll just be adding more options for residents to enjoy.
Interested in a new apartment or courtyard home at The Esquiline?
NEW AND EXPANDED AMENITIES TO ENJOY
The Esquiline already offers a host of amenities for residents to enjoy, including chef-prepared meals, fitness classes, concerts, and spiritual wellness offerings. However, we’re looking at the redevelopment as an opportunity to add even more services and amenities.
Proposed amenities and services include:
- Multiple dining venues with indoor/outdoor dining options, including a casual Bistro
- Café & Market
- Community library
- Fitness center and aerobics studio
- Salon and Spa
- Billiard and game room
- Private party room
- Flexible multi-purpose space for movies, speakers, and events
BECOME A CHARTER RESIDENT
We are currently meeting with our Priority Members and offering them the opportunity to select their new residences. Once we have fulfilled our obligation to offer them priority selection, the new apartments and courtyard homes will be offered to the public.
If you’re interested in living in a new apartment or courtyard home at The Esquiline, call us today at 618-394-6400 to schedule your personal appointment to learn how to become a Charter Resident, or fill out the form on this page. This is a limited offer due to the popularity of the new residences.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A CHARTER RESIDENT
Becoming a Charter Resident does more than guarantee your spot in our new, beautiful apartments. It also comes with benefits, including:
- Having a choice of apartment or courtyard home layouts, locations, and views.
- Designing your brand-new residence with quality finishes.
- Taking advantage of pre-construction pricing.
- Enjoying exclusive benefits, such as special discounts and monthly fee waivers.
- Invitations to events and seminars just for Charter Residents
- Receiving timely updates on the construction of your new home.
Due to demand, this is a limited time offer. Contact us today if you’re interested in becoming a Charter Resident.